Monday, February 6, 2012

November


I have realized something lately. When it comes to my household wifely duties i tend to be more efficient when i am avoiding one particular task in particular. And ever since october that one particular task has been blogging. I don't know why, I just knew i was so behind and I just did everything I could to avoid it. But after being called out on my lack of recent posts it has encouraged me to suck it up and get back into it. And this year  my goal is to write more in each post...

So here it goes!

November

I graduated Cosmetology School! Woooo hoooo! I can't believe the day finally came and went. Graduating was such a bitter sweet experience saying by to all of my hair school be sties that I spent every single day and most nights with. Lets just say I cried a little, ok, a lot. Taylor Andrews was such a great experience for me, it taught me so much and it was one of the best times of my life. Towards the end I was doing at least 52 hour weeks full of studying, and taking clients. And then at the end I was fortunate to pass both my state tests on my first try, and complete my hours before the end of the year.


On my last day I went to lunch with all the girls to celebrate, and they decided they would each say something they love about me and wow, did it make my day even more special. I had no idea how much i had impacted them, when i thought they were the ones who had left a lasting impressing on me.




Later that night we went to cpk to celebrate with Eric, Ariana, Kira, and Paige. 
It was so fun to just relax with my favorite people and feel so accomplished at the same time. 

*Thank you to Eric and Ari for being so unbelievably loving and letting us cram your space for a month while I finished school. It was such a huge blessing to us to in more ways than we can explain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment