Monday, February 6, 2012

December part 1

Decemeber

December was one busy month for us Hyders! But it was one of the best months yet! 

We started celebrating christmas with my family...
 We decorated the tree with the missionaries, watched movies, ate yummy home cooked meals, had some sister time, went to the pet store, had lunch with grandpa, watched Jade play volleyball, went to the boat parade with grandma went to sea world and we even go to go to disneyland with the Fleckners!

 

We had so much fun watching Jaden play volleyball, he team defiantly wouldn't be the same without her. She is so athletic and looks so natural at what she does. 

 

The night before I picked up Andrew from the airport I went at stayed at Grandma Cassies, we had a fun time watching the christmas boat parade and then doing the two things i can always count on my grandma for...playing cards and eating delicious mexican food. Andrew caught on real fast to Grandmas love for both those things and we enjoyed every second.



It was so fun to be home for a longer period of time than normal. Jaden made sure we used some of her birthday gift cards every chance we could get, and I even talked Jen into going to sushi with Mom and Dad and I. 







Sea World was a blast, maybe its the little kid in me or maybe its because a couple years ago i had the best day with my best friends there. But oh my goodness I love sea world!  Andrew hadn't been to Sea World in years and so it was so fun for him to experience one of my favorite places. I love seeing all the animals and being able to get so close so most of them. It really makes you think about all of heavenly fathers creations and what amazing creatures they are. 






It was fun to have the missionaries help us decorate the tree cuz I think a few of us hoped that someone would include our missionary in fun christmas activities. There is nothing like being home for simply family traditions. No matter how old I get, nothing puts me in the christmas spirit like putting ornaments on the tree. 



Poor Andrew is such an amazing husband that he stayed in Utah to work a little while longer while I came home and played a little early, so that is why he isn't in many of these picture.


On Wednesday before grandpas surgery I got to go to the usual wednesday Lunch and it was so fun to send one on one time with my mom and grandpa. He told us story after story and it made me realize that I need to start writing them down.
(but we will save that for a later post)


I just love these two.





While we were home we also got to stay the night at the Fleckners and then go to DIsneyland with them. Eric found a way to get us tickets and we had the most perfect time. We got to go on all the good rides and hardly waited in line... which was defiantly a christmas miracle. It was so fun to spend time with them, and it defiantly made us miss our rexburg days when we were neighbors even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment