Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Pack, Pack, Packing

I feel like all i do is pack.
We started packing on MONDAY and sadly just finished TODAY...
(all thanks to nicole and eric for their help)

And wanna know the funniest part?
It just hit me today that I am going to be unpacking it all in about a month.
Weird how I hadn't put that together yet right?

But don't feel too bad for us... 
Cuz these Hyder's will be on a plane to Maui in 2 short days.
Staying at this Hotel,
and laying on this exact beach.


So tonight after we packed up everything and put it in our storage unit,
we remembered we had to put our ultra sensitive smoke alarm back on the ceiling.
BUT, we didn't have any chairs left in our apartment 




so that is what we came up with...
And after we set him down I said "for a skinny guy you aren't exactly light weight"
He then informed me that just this semester his biceps are 2 inches bigger and his quads are 1/2 bigger.
So he defiantly NOT just skin and bones,

He's a stud.

1 comment:

  1. What's up with no posting!!!!! Get busy! I want to hear about married life. Are you guys in Idaho?? Are you in school? Are you working?? What??????? Give me some details girl. :)

    Hope I get to see you guys this summer.

    x0

    Crystal B

    ReplyDelete