Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Valentines day... Our day of giving, baking, and loving :)

Our first Valentines day was more than perfect...

I was beyond excited to give Andrew his gift, so excited that he actually opened it Sunday night at about 12:45 am...so technically it was valentines day.



Pretty sweet huh? 
But I love my gift more...
_6338173.jpg
There isn't a day that goes by that they aren't on my freezing cold feet.

And if that wasn't enough...
I came home from work to these gorgeous long stem red roses and chocolate.
And I made Andrew red velvet cupcakes for dessert.






For dinner we made delicious BBQ baby back ribs with potatoes and corn.
The ribs were absolutely amazing... if I do say so myself.


After our mouth-watering dinner, we ended the night with The Bachelor.
...Emily is our Fav :)
Andrew is just as into it as I am.
I love it.

It was the most perfect day, in every way.
I have the most amazing husband,
And for that I am forever thankful.
I love you babe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment